- Welcome to the IABC/Louisville Job Bank! This area was constructed to help connect IABC members and Web site users with new employment opportunities. Use the links below to guide you as you begin your job search.
Employers and recruiters: Post your own opportunity.
Community Marketing Manager
This position will report to the Director of Community Marketing and is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of strategic restaurant marketing programs for Fourteen Foods.
- Work with Operations Area Supervisors and store managers on how to best execute marketing plans, programs and promotions.
- Support Director of Community Marketing in determining and developing strategic store marketing plans and programs.
- Manage beginning-to-end execution of store promotions through; establishing objectives, implementing strategies, communicating with cross-functional team members, and providing post-promotion summaries.
- Manage timelines and distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage media reps, third party vendors and contract agreements.
- Lead development and distribution of monthly store merchandising plans.
- Assist in strategic development of print material creative.
- Track and analyze sales performance (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
Marketing and Communications Manager
This position will manage and implement marketing and communications with internal and external audiences. This position will require exceptional written communication, project management experience and digital/social media experience.
Communications and Marketing Specialist
University of Louisville
Position will serve as the primary liaison with the Office of Communications and Marketing and the Delphi Center for the Kent School of Social Work to coordinate all marketing activities. Position will assist with development and provide oversight of the Kent School brand; assist with strategy development and enhancement of social media activities; develop promotional materials for student recruitment, promotion of faculty expertise and research interests; and market the continuing education program. This position will also assist with a variety of projects related to newsletter publications, web communications, video, and media relations, as appropriate, as well as provide basic editorial assistance with Kent School annual reports and other publications.
Manager of Community Relations – Sponsorships
Responsible for managing and coordinating corporate contributions activities as it relates to Brown-Forman’s Sponsorship Committee. Monitor and manage all paperwork and on-line grant making process regarding Sponsorship grant requests; from first acknowledgement to – reviewing all applications for accuracy, completeness and compliance with all company policies – participating in site visits when appropriate and/or initial/annual meeting with requestor – to presentation of request to Brown-Forman contributions committee – to processing of contribution through accounts payable – to annual follow-up and measurement of the impact of Brown-Forman’s contribution. Manage the activation of our consumer brands with all of our Sponsorship Committee partners’ special events and activities.
(posted May 15, 2014)
The Communications/Marketing Specialist is responsible for all areas relating to development and delivery of messages to Temple members, the public and the media. Responsibilities include establishing and maintain online communications (including weekly newsletters, Temple website, use of social networks and development of other uses of the internet for marketing Temple activities), preparation and/or overseeing printed materials such as brochures, flyers, etc., to market specific programs/activities for The Temple. The person in this position will play a role in coordinating special events and /or meetings at The Temple. The Communications/Marketing Specialist has daily contact with The Temple Administrator and regular contact with a variety of Temple employees and members in carrying out communications/marketing activities.