- Welcome to the IABC/Louisville Job Bank! This area was constructed to help connect IABC members and Web site users with new employment opportunities. Use the links below to guide you as you begin your job search.
Employers and recruiters: Post your own opportunity.
Sr. Manager of Marketing Communications
Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
Position Location: Louisville or Lexington
Highly skilled jack-of-all-trades who can manage the strategic and execute the tactical. Exceptional writer and editor in multiple formats, including web, headlines, articles, scripts, as well as video production, account and brand management. Must have: great collaboration skills, unrivaled work ethic and professional demeanor. The pace is fast and we handle multiple projects daily — from the mundane to the really interesting — for 150 super-smart lawyers, so a high energy level is critical. Finally, we support or execute a significant number of events annually, so show off your logistics and scheduling capabilities. We want to be impressed by you!
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university, with preference given to Marketing, Journalism, English or Communications majors.
Strong background in writing and media relations. (We’ll want to see your portfolio if invited to interview.)
Digital and display advertising experience.
3-5 years supervisory experience.
Contact Name: Denise Wilson
Position Location: Louisville
You will collaborate with project managers, front end developers and application developers to plan, design, and deliver beautiful and innovative sites and systems with exceptional user experience.
View the complete job description here.
Part-time contract copy editor
Position Location: Downtown Louisville and remote
The Norton Healthcare Marketing and Communications Department is seeking a part-time contract copy editor with a background in marketing or advertising. This position will be responsible for proofreading, copyediting and developmental editing of a variety of print and online resources for different audiences. Resources include promotional collateral, advertisements, publications, internal communications, web copy, blogs and patient information. The copy editor will edit for accuracy and adherence to AP and Norton Healthcare style and, when necessary, rewrite for tone, substance and consistency. Opportunity to write articles and blogs as time allows.
Requirements for this position:
- Work on a contract basis, which requires candidate to be set up as a company authorized to do business in Kentucky (such as an LLC)
- 12-15 hours a week but could eventually increase to 20 hours a week
- Flexible schedule Monday through Friday
- Work on-site in our downtown Louisville office with potential to work from home once processes and workflow are learned
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or related field
- At least 4 years’ experience as a copy editor or editor
- Strong computer, organizational and time management skills; able to work on deadlines
- Experience in advertising or marketing strongly desired
- Experience editing or writing for the health care field
- Knowledge of Associated Press style
- Experience using track changes function in Microsoft Word and editing PDF proofs
To apply for this position, send resume to Jennifer Reynolds at email@example.com.